The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, together with Krypton Events, will host the Next Block Conference on December 12. The title of the conference is "From Chaos to Clarity: 2019 Trends."
The conference is set to feature over 20 speakers and over 350 participants. As the name suggests, the speakers will help educate participants on blockchain technology trends in 2019. After the conference, as is customary at Next Block events, there will be a Fashion TV after-party.
Next Block banner. Courtesy.
David Weild IV, former vice president of Nasdaq is one of the keynote speakers. Weild is known as one of the people responsible for the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act, signed by President Barack Obama in April 2012. The act received bipartisan support and is intended to help "jumpstart" small businesses, the backbone of the American economy, by easing security regulations for new small businesses.
David Weild IV. Courtesy.
"2018 was a year of ups and downs, which led to many changes in trends," Alisa Berezutska, the main woman behind Krypton Events told BLOCKTV. "Of course, we can't fix devaluation itself short-term, but we can bring together the best minds and experts, influencers, investors, service providers, media, those who are recently working in the industry to exchange ideas, maybe find and propose certain solutions or ideas that will eventually start a positive turn and lead industry to even bigger growth."
The speakers represent a wide range of qualifications and nationalities, all focusing on how to enter the new year and keep the industry momentum galvanized.
Among the first speakers are:
• Asher Idan, Ph.D, Global DLT expert, Strategic Advisor at Startup-Nation
• Tal Elyashiv, Funder and Managing Partner, SPiCE VC Founder
• Jan Sammut, Founder and CEO of RefToken
• Michael Pearl, Head of Content and Intelligence at Finance Magnates
• Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc
• Robert Cohen, Dir. of Principal Investment and Head of NKB Capital
• Naeem Aslam, Columnist with Forbes, CMA of ThinkMarkets
• Gianluca Massini Rosati, Founder and CEO presso Xriba
• Motti Peer, Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0 Global PR Agency
For the full list of speakers and agenda, click here.